Sernt Online


The official forum of Sernt Online!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 text above your head

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dark
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 109
Surns : 6341
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: text above your head   Sat May 01, 2010 8:30 am

First of, i'm dutch, so sorry if my english is a little bit off

I would really like it if the message you send, would stay above you. So if you move to the right, the text moves to the right too.
That are all my requests for now, i really like the game, even though nobody is online when i am

greetz
Dark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7legos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Surns : 107213
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 01, 2010 8:32 am

That is a good idea! I will try to add it by Beta 8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serntonline.forumotion.com
dark
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 109
Surns : 6341
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 01, 2010 8:34 am

ok thank you very much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7legos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Surns : 107213
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 01, 2010 8:52 am

No problem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serntonline.forumotion.com
NCH
Active
Active
avatar

Posts : 77
Surns : 6298
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 08, 2010 1:58 pm

7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7legos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Surns : 107213
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 08, 2010 2:00 pm

NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink

hmm... idk how to do that, i am new to MMORPGs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serntonline.forumotion.com
NCH
Active
Active
avatar

Posts : 77
Surns : 6298
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 08, 2010 7:31 pm

7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink

hmm... idk how to do that, i am new to MMORPGs
You said it was a MORPG in the description.
Not an MMORPG. confused
I'm confused!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7legos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Surns : 107213
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 08, 2010 7:32 pm

NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink

hmm... idk how to do that, i am new to MMORPGs
You said it was a MORPG in the description.
Not an MMORPG. confused
I'm confused!
-_- it will be a MMORPG in teh future
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serntonline.forumotion.com
NCH
Active
Active
avatar

Posts : 77
Surns : 6298
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 08, 2010 7:40 pm

7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink

hmm... idk how to do that, i am new to MMORPGs
You said it was a MORPG in the description.
Not an MMORPG. confused
I'm confused!
-_- it will be a MMORPG in teh future
Wild Meow Meow appeared!
What will 7legos do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7legos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Surns : 107213
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 08, 2010 8:01 pm

NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink

hmm... idk how to do that, i am new to MMORPGs
You said it was a MORPG in the description.
Not an MMORPG. confused
I'm confused!
-_- it will be a MMORPG in teh future
Wild Meow Meow appeared!
What will 7legos do?

wat.....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serntonline.forumotion.com
dark
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 109
Surns : 6341
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sun May 09, 2010 4:50 am

7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink

hmm... idk how to do that, i am new to MMORPGs
You said it was a MORPG in the description.
Not an MMORPG. confused
I'm confused!
-_- it will be a MMORPG in teh future
Wild Meow Meow appeared!
What will 7legos do?

wat.....?

lolz, that sounds like pokémon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7legos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Surns : 107213
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sun May 09, 2010 7:23 am

dark wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink

hmm... idk how to do that, i am new to MMORPGs
You said it was a MORPG in the description.
Not an MMORPG. confused
I'm confused!
-_- it will be a MMORPG in teh future
Wild Meow Meow appeared!
What will 7legos do?

wat.....?

lolz, that sounds like pokémon

O_o im not a pokemon trainer xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serntonline.forumotion.com
NCH
Active
Active
avatar

Posts : 77
Surns : 6298
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 15, 2010 3:26 am

7legos wrote:
dark wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
NCH wrote:
7legos wrote:
No problem. Very Happy
It should be a text BUBBLE. Wink

hmm... idk how to do that, i am new to MMORPGs
You said it was a MORPG in the description.
Not an MMORPG. confused
I'm confused!
-_- it will be a MMORPG in teh future
Wild Meow Meow appeared!
What will 7legos do?

wat.....?

lolz, that sounds like pokémon

O_o im not a pokemon trainer xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7legos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Surns : 107213
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 15, 2010 6:27 am

lol why do u keep posting that video?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serntonline.forumotion.com
Spanone
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 268
Surns : 6656
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 15, 2010 1:07 pm

to make a simple bubble you could just draw a rectangle & then the text ontop of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spanone.webs.com/
7legos
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Surns : 107213
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2010-04-30
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: text above your head   Sat May 15, 2010 7:31 pm

ye maybe... >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serntonline.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: text above your head   

Back to top Go down
 
text above your head
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sernt Online :: Sernt :: General :: Feature Requests-
Jump to: